Fine Art School Portraits
What Are Fine Art Portraits?
I provide a fresh, modern alternative to traditional school portraits. Unlike large school photography operations, I work with a select group of preschools and schools so I can focus on providing end-to-end client service, and bring the best out of each child during each session.
There's something magical about a clean portrait in beautiful natural light. No cheesy grins. No fake backgrounds. Just your child and their personality on that day. I aim to create portraits that parents will be proud to display in their homes for years to come.
How do Fine Art School Portraits work?
Working with me to provide Fine Art School Portraits is as easy! Here are some of the reasons why:
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed on the day
- I capture 2-5 images of each child, which I'll deliver to parents in their own password protected online gallery. I'll also photograph siblings if requested.
- I never force a smile - instead focusing on capturing each child's true personality
- I handle all questions from parents about the ordering process
- All prints are ordered online (no more proof sheets!!) and print orders are delivered directly to the school
- I take class and staff photos, and offer complimentary staff photos to be used however they would like
Are these portraits expensive?
I work with one of the nation's top professional print labs, and pricing for prints and products is comparable to what's offered by other school photography operations. Print collections start at $16 and digitals at $20, and nothing is due in advance of ordering.
When do you offer Fine Art School Photography?
I work with each school to schedule photo days during their school year.
All images and website content are property of Gen Palmer Photography - copyright 2018.